I became a licensed health and life insurance agent in 1995 with the desire to help people protect their life’s work and to ensure their insurance coverage fits their needs and lifestyle. In 1998, I started the Complete Solutions concept with the goal of helping individuals as well as business owner’s focus on multiple areas to be sure their lifestyle and future was protected. I realized, if I worked for only one insurance company, I would have to offer only their products to my clients even if they were not the best value with the lowest risk to my clients. By utilizing multiple companies, I can truly find the product that makes the most sense to each client. I have found people want their agent to do the research for them and offer the top products, not just one product they happen to have. Education is my Mantra. Reverse the old adage, what people don’t know will hurt them!
Goals For My Clients
- Helping my clients Protect their Life’s Work
- Educating my clients on the products that best fit their needs
- Cost effective options for basic planning documents – Will, Living Will and P.O.A’s
- Protection on Identity Theft Issues
- Helping Business client’s lower costs through – Employee Benefits – Legal Consultation – Debt Collection Issues – Contract and Document Review – Key Employee Plans and Business Continuation Plans
In our ever-evolving business, I have realized a need to partner with a Managed Money & Licensed Investment Advisor. Often when I meet with clients, I find they are uneducated or confused with where their investments are and their performance. My Agency partner, Chris Strehle, can assist our clients to better understand their retirement accounts to focus on less volatile investments, growth and minimal fees.
Professional Training and Recognition
- Licensed Health and Life Agent in 20 states
- Retirement Planning and Business Protection Strategies
- Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist
- 20 years of helping people with Medicare planning
- Chapter President – AFEA – American Financial Education Alliance
I am married with 5 children and 2 Doberman Pinschers, Duke and Delilah. I love spending time with my family and friends. I enjoy traveling and experiencing different cultures and ways of life. I also like working hard for both my family and clients. I belong to several community organizations including the Masonic Lodge, and am a member of Living Word Church in Vandalia.